Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site.
My contact details
Name: Teresa Gonçalves de Sousa
Email address: email@example.com
What personal information do I collect?
I currently collect and process the following personal information:
- your name and surname
- your postal address
- your email address
- your phone number
- your business names
- any other personal information found within the personal documents you send
- information collected through this website, such as your browser, device, country, duration of browsing sessions etc., using cookies.
How do I collect your personal information?
Most of the personal information I process is provided to me directly by you. I collect personal information and process personal information when you:
- contact me about my services
- use or view my website via your browser’s cookies.
How do I use your personal information?
I use the information that you have provided to:
- identify you when you contact me
- provide you with the services you have requested
- provide you with a quote
- provide answers to your queries
- update you regarding your project
- post your projects to you
- invoice you
- keep records and carry out bookkeeping
- comply with the code of professional conduct
- improve this website and your client experience.
How do I store your personal information?
Your information is securely stored on:
- a password-protected desktop and laptop
- Google Drive
- Google forms
How is your personal information destroyed?
I don’t print many documents containing your personal information because I’m passionate about adopting sustainable business practices and saving trees. I periodically delete any electronic personal information after our collaboration.
How long will I keep your personal information?
Personal information is kept for as long as it is reasonably required for legal or business purposes.
I will neither share with nor sell your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
I will share your personal information with third parties in the following cases:
- when needed to deliver the services you requested under the terms of service you accepted when you requested the services.
- when required by the law.
What are your personal information protection rights?
I want to ensure you are fully aware of all your rights regarding your personal information. Every site user is entitled to the following:
- the right to be informed
- the right of access
- the right to rectification
- the right to erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to personal information portability
- the right to object
- rights concerning automated decision-making and profiling.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact me, Teresa Gonçalves de Sousa, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How can a site user withdraw their consent?
If you no longer want me to process your personal information, please contact me, Teresa Gonçalves de Sousa, at email@example.com.
On some pages of my website, the other entities (for example, social networks) may also use their own anonymous cookies designed so that the programmes or applications they developed suit your needs.
It is important to note that I cannot access third-party cookies, nor can other third-party organizations access the personal information in the cookies I use on my website.
You can opt out of cookies. Visit your browser’s settings, usually found under the privacy tab, to find out how you can do that.
Privacy Policies of other websites
How to contact me
Teresa Gonçalves de Sousa at firstname.lastname@example.org.